Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today is Canadian Thanksgiving!! Thanksgiving is one of my favourite holidays because it's in the fall, filled with family time, and has yummy food. This year we are on vacation in the States (which does not celebrate Thanksgiving today!) and we will spend the majority of the day on the road. We are planning on celebrating next week instead.

I have so very much to be thankful for this year! I'm so grateful and am really focusing on everything that I have been blessed with.

A very special thank you goes to everyone that has visited this little blog of mine. I appreciative you so much!

I want to wish everyone else celebrating today a very happy Thanksgiving!


12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving friend! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving! While we live in the states now, we celebrated Canadian thanksgiving with a family dinner last night. Maybe you can have your big turkey dinner on American thanksgiving this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope y'all have a great day celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or at least celebrating as much as you can on the road :P.

      Delete
  4. happy thanksgiving! this is the first year in 4 years that we've been in canada for thanksgiving (we're usually on vacay at this time as well).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!! :) I think I need to start celebrating the Canadian Thanksgiving, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a fun and safe time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I hate to see that your Tarheels lost but I hope you are having a blast traveling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you're having a safe drive back, and are enjoying your time with your husband on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete