Thursday, September 29, 2016

Guys Behind the Blog is BACK!

I have some very exciting news!! One of my favourite link-ups from blogland is back!

I used to participate in the Guys Behind The Blog link-up on a regular basis. It's where I interview Mike with 5 questions and post his answers. I always loved hearing what he had to say. So when I found out that the series was getting cancelled, I was really bummed!


If you remember last month, I tried to revamp the series on my own called The Mike Drop, but then Elizabeth from Chasin Mason suggested that we carry on the actual link-up. She contacted the original hosts for their blessing and rounded up some other amazing bloggers to host the link up. So next week,  Crystal from Hall Around TexasElizabeth from Chasin MasonJamie from Cocktails and CarseatsJessica from Secrets of a Stay at Home Mom, and I are officially going live!


The Guys Behind The Blog link-up will be posted the last Thursday of every month and our first official link-up will be next month on October 27th. Grab that first graphic up top, interview your man and join us for the party! You can have him type out his answers (that's what I do), ask him slyly, or flat out record him. It's up to you! 

_____________________________________________________________

The questions for next month are:

1. What was your most favorite Halloween costume and why?
2. Haunted Houses – love them or hate them?
3. What is your favorite scary movie of all time?
4. If you had to attend a mandatory dress up Halloween party this year what would you go as?
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?



_____________________________________________________________

November questions and November's date will be announced at the October link-up, December's in November, and so on.

We really hope that you will participate in this series and link up with your husband's/boyfriend's answers! It's always so fun reading what the guys have to say. 

Don't forget to grab the graphic to add to your posts! I hope to see you there on October 27th!


A HUGE thank you to Elizabeth for spearheading this and an even BIGGER thank you to Betsy and Laura for letting Crystal, Liz, Jamie, Jessica, and I continue on their series. It's an honor to be able to continue on what they created.

Read more of Mike's thoughts hereherehereherehereherehere, and hereYou can find the original series on Betsy's blog Heavens to Betsy and Laura's blog According to Laura Jean
SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited we are bringing this back. It's going to be so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun the buttons fantastic and Russ is going to cringe when he hears the news, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I heard you designed the graphics... They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, these are always so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun link up - can't wait to read the answers to the questions! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are always so fun to read- can't wait to see what mike has to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to co-host one of my favorite link-ups with you! This is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading these! It's so fun to hear what the guys say! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to reading these questions. I like ghost stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting that y'all are revamping a linkup that you love so much! Guys really do say the craziest things so it's always fun to read their responses to the questions y'all come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting!!! I really want to participate this month if I remember!!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete