Thursday, August 4, 2016

Four Years

Four years ago I put on a white dress.
Four years ago I looked into your eyes as I walked towards you.
Four years ago I slid a ring on your finger.
Four years ago I made the best decision of my life.
Four years ago I married my soul mate.

Happy anniversary to us! Each day is better than the last and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I will forever be by your side and I couldn't imagine a better person to spend the rest of my life with.

I love you!





11 comments:

  1. Oh August anniversaries are my favorite :)! Have a great day celebrating you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! How gorgeous are your pictures?! Such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! what fantastic pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, such great pics. Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy anniversary! All of your wedding pictures are so beautiful! Have a great time celebrating and remembering such a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! What sweet pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 4 years last week! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are GORGEOUS.
    Happy, happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! Happy anniversary!! You made such a beautiful bride! :)

    ReplyDelete