Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favourite: Kate Spade Initial Tumbler

Happy April and happy April Fools, friends! I don't have anything fun planned so instead I am popping in today to sing the praises of one of my most recent purchases. 

I needed a new somethingsomething to drink water out of at work. Water consumption is so important and I strive to make my 8 glasses a day. I had been using the same water bottle for a few years and it just had to get replaced. The plastic was cloudy and scratched and worst of all, it leaked every single time I drank out of it. Which meant I was walking around the office with water stains about 90% of the time. Not appropriate. 

But I am very picky and it took me quite a while to find the perfect container. I didn't want anything that had a lid I had to screw off to access the water. I didn't want anything that had an open top that I could easily knock over and spill all over my keyboard. I didn't want anything that made sounds when I drank out of it. And I wanted to it hold quite a bit so I wasn't running to the water fountain ten times a day. Oh, and it obviously had to be cute. 

Enter this tumbler.

Kate Spade Dipped Insulated Tumbler
Kate Spade Dipped Insulated Tumbler
Kate Spade released these new initial tumblers recently and the second I saw it on the Nordstrom website, I knew I found a winner. I love anything customized with my initial or name on it. And the gold accent is perfect. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I have received a bunch of compliments already!

notebook | quote
Each letter is a different colour. I was so glad to see that the E came in this soft pink shade! I also love the mint B and the lilac M. 

I'm loving everything that Kate Spade puts out lately. They have quickly skyrocketed to be my favourite brand!!


If you're looking for a new tumbler, I definitely recommend this one! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you don't get pranked too badly today! I will hopefully see you back here on Monday! 

24 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!! How do you chose the color you like best because they are all great? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tumblers are super cute!! I have so many of them I use everyday, but the minute I find another cute one, I have to snatch it :) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tumblers!! I need a new one so I am glad you featured these!! I hope your weekend is as wonderful as you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tumblers are the cutest! Sadly no "Z"s - but I'm used to that now! May have to get one with my last initial instead!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you love it so much! This is the cutest tumbler ever!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate Spade anything...and anything in gold, so I need this tumbler in my life! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep could not have picked a more perfect color for yourself! YAy for B being a pretty color too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha... when I was teaching I dreaded this day! Love your new tumbler and you lucked out on the color! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything Kate Spade and these are no exception!! So cute! I drink out of a Starbucks one similar to this, but this is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that is the best tumbler I've ever seen!! Pretty sure I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that your nailpolish is the EXACT same color! :)

    I want one of these & I think that I see the "M" is purple - my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! I need anything that would actually tempt me to drink water.. I'm so bad about that

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes!!!! I need this! But I really don't. Kyle already gets on me for the billion of water bottles I already have :/

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  14. The E is definitely my favorite!!!! Lucky you with an E name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this, I need a new tumbler (or two) because I'm so bad about drinking water! Also, your office space is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that tumbler. So cute and I love everything Kate Spade.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Love the E one you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's so pretty! i want one. i hate when they come in different colours for each letter and i don't like the K colour - but this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How pretty! And how lucky for me that purple is my fave color and M is lilac!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO CUTE!!! This would make such a cute gift too! I love it. And coincidentally I would get the same one, good thing I like pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love these! And they would make perfect gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete