It's that time of the year again! I didn't create a list for winter cleaning because things were bonkers with the holidays but I really benefit from putting a list like this together. It helps me remember all the things that need to get done. Not necessary super fun, but we all know it's very necessary!
1. Power wash garage floor
2. Clean up front garden
3. Create a walkway in front of our front steps
4. Recycle cardboard boxes from basement
5. Clean BBQ
6. Fix up backyard
7. Fix lawnmower
8. Clean kitchen cabinets + appliances
9. Wash windows
10. Wash curtains
11. Fix peeling part on dining room table
12. Remove old mailbox
13. Fix seal on patio door
14. Clean the insides of both cars
15. Organize medicine cabinet
I'm sure I'm missing a bunch but this is a good start. The weather is slooooowly getting better (despite the little bit of snow we got today, boo!) so soon we will be able start working outside.
So tell me, what is on your spring cleaning list? Have you been able to do any gardening yet?