Tuesday, March 22, 2016

To-Do List: Spring 2016

It's that time of the year again! I didn't create a list for winter cleaning because things were bonkers with the holidays but I really benefit from putting a list like this together. It helps me remember all the things that need to get done. Not necessary super fun, but we all know it's very necessary!


1. Power wash garage floor
2. Clean up front garden
3. Create a walkway in front of our front steps
4. Recycle cardboard boxes from basement
5. Clean BBQ
6. Fix up backyard
7. Fix lawnmower
8. Clean kitchen cabinets + appliances
9. Wash windows
10. Wash curtains
11. Fix peeling part on dining room table
12. Remove old mailbox
13. Fix seal on patio door
14. Clean the insides of both cars
15. Organize medicine cabinet

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch but this is a good start. The weather is slooooowly getting better (despite the little bit of snow we got today, boo!) so soon we will be able start working outside.

So tell me, what is on your spring cleaning list? Have you been able to do any gardening yet?

14 comments:

  1. I know on my husband's list its doing stuff to our yard since this is our first spring in the house. He's been spraying stuff on the grass--I guess to make it greener? haha I have no idea :) And luckily, since I'm doing grad school right now, I have a housekeeper, so she does all of the deep cleaning. It'll be sad when I get done and have to start cleaning my own house again haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man my spring to do list is pretty much infinite. We need to get started on the backyard like.. YESTERDAY.. because we probably only have a month or so left of tolerable weather. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're cleaning cars.... Mine could use a good one too! We replanted our herb garden last weekend and id love to do the same to the front. It's hard finding sturdy enough plants for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made a spring cleaning list, but I need to do a few things that you have listed on yours! I think the weather is warming up for the rest of this week, so I need to spruce up our patio area and also tackle some deep cleaning in our apartment. It seems cleaning is constant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reminding me I really need to make a spring cleaning list and get started on that! I cleaned my car recently but with all the pollen we've had I already need to do it again! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots to do indeed. But everything will look so fabulous when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like everything you've listed is something we need to do, except no garage to powerwash. It's that time of year, spring cleaning! Let me know how it goes :)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about it! We have a million things to do, but first we have to wait and let this pollen settle. It is just EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been spring cleaning for a month now, I'm exhausted and motivated at the same time. Its a very weird combination lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to do this, too! A deep clean is much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in the midst of spring cleaning and purging too! So much to do! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have SO MUCH cleaning to do. Just organizing papers and doing a good deep clean and a purging of clothes in my closet. Ugh. I need like a week off work to do everything I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeeesh, we need to do these things too! Especially power washing the outside of the house and cleaning the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We need to do all of those things as well. And to make sure we really wash the windows on the outside. We always forget those.

    ReplyDelete