But something I don't like putting off is shopping. We have already started buying some presents and it really takes the stress off the last minute craziness. I love looking at other people's gift guides because it really helps me with ideas of what to get people. And creating them is so fun too!
I started with a type of giftee that I know best, the girl-girl. Why? Well because that's me. And I love everything on this list!
1. Chanel Mademoiselle is my all-time favourite perfume. My signature scent, if you will. I have been wearing it for years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. The pretty bottle doesn't hurt either.
2. Clinique Chubby Sticks. Great lip colour, great longevity, great selection. Highly recommended!
3. I have been googly-eyed for this Kendra Scott necklace for forever. And I am pretty sure I am the last girl on the planet to not own one of these. So I am batting my eyelashes in Santa's direction in the hopes that he might drop one of these off under my tree this year.
4. I love quilted purses. This classic black, quilted cross-body bag is timeless and so beautiful! The blush colour is gorgeous too. Her name is Vivenna by Kate Spade.
5. We all know my obsession with Essie. It's my favourite brand of polish and their variety is huge! And I love a little sparkle for the Christmas season. The pretty bronze hue in the image above is called Summit of Style.
6. The Hot Tools curling iron is my bae. We hang out almost on a daily basis. It never fails me and didn't break the bank. Win!
7. I talked about these Old Navy lace-up flats here. I still wear them all the time because I love them and because I know the snow is coming and I will have to part ways with them for a few months. Comfy, chic, and there's aaaalways coupon codes for extra savings!
8. Sugar Paper makes the prettiest stationary and these calendars are perfect for the cubicle gal. I know I am picking one up next time I'm in Target! I already got a pocket planner for 2016 and can't wait to use it!
9. The truest girly-girl will likely be a fan of Lauren Conrad. She has been a style icon since her Laguna Beach days and is still going strong. Her books have tons of great tips on beauty and style. Oh and her blog is a great daily read too!
10. Gift cards - Not pictured, but always appreciated! May I suggest stores such as MAC, Ulta, H&M, Norstrom, and Target!