Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Philip's 10th Birthday

My brother turned 10 today! 

There is a 17 year age gap between us and I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. Now he has grown up to be a dashing young man and our relationship is so special to me. He is my only sibling and I'm pretty sure he sees me more in a mother role than in a traditional sister role. And I'm totally ok with that. 

We celebrated his birthday this past weekend as a family with cake and lots of laughter. Philip requested cookies & cream ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and it was so good! 

I miss seeing him everyday when we lived together before I got married. He is so loving, giving, fun and energetic and I just love him to pieces! 

Happy double digits, Broski <3










8 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Glad you were able to celebrate with him! I remember my 10th birthday like it was yesterday!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Phillip! Is that your house with the chandelier? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's our little dining room. I think the new paint makes such a difference!

      Delete
  3. With a much younger sibling, you can do a lot of fun kid things all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Happy birthday to Philip!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww so sweet! I'm glad he had a great b-day, and that cake looks delish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Philip! He has great taste - I think I'm going to need to get a cookies and cream ice cream cake for my birthday next month because that sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so handsome! Happy birthday dude! I bet he loves having you as his big sister!

    ReplyDelete