- Hanging Baskets - This is my Mother's Day gift of choice. It is now officially a tradition for me to give 3 hanging baskets to my mom and 3 hanging baskets to my mother in law. They are always both so happy to see them hanging on their porches first thing on that special Sunday morning. I usually sneakily hang them late the night before when I know I won't get caught.
- Kate Spade Earrings - These little colourful studs have my heart. They come in a multitude of colours and you can surely find ones to please the mom in your life. Also, I know that dangly earrings aren't always the best idea with babies and/or toddlers.
- Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume - Or whatever her favourite perfume is. Do your research beforehand!
- Rifle Paper iPhone Case - A pretty phone case in a pretty pattern will make her think of you every time her phone dings
- Custom House Portrait - I seriously love this idea. There are several shops on Etsy that will send you a custom watercolour painting of your home. I'm sure any mom would love to have a gorgeous sentimental portrait of the house she raised her little ones in.
- Scented Candle - The Peach Bellini candle from B&BW is my favourite for this time of the year. Who doesn't enjoy a lovely relaxing scent throughout their home!
- Initial Pendent Necklace - This necklace with her initial or the initial of her babe would be a great addition to her jewelry collection. It can be worn alone or layered with other necklaces. I definitely want one of these for myself!
- Essie Nail Polish - While a manicure is always a nice little getaway, sometimes it's just easier to do your nails at home. I am such a huge fan of Essie polishes and this Ballet Slippers shade goes with everything.
What are you getting for the mom in your life? Do you have a gift tradition that you do every year?