Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favourite: Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moistuizer

TGIF!!!!!!

Hurray it's the weekend! We had a short week this week and it flew by! I just live for the weekends when the nice weather rolls around. We have something a little different and a little special planned for this weekend and I seriously can't wait! It's going to be a good one.

My Friday Favourite item this week is my tanning cream. This one, to be exact.


I am as pasty as they come and assistance in the tanning department is necessary. I have fair, freckly, Polish skin that unfortunately doesn't love the sun. When I was young and stupid, I would go to tanning beds all the time to attempt to gain some colour. Since we all now know that's a huge no-no, these artificial creams are a good replacement.

I make sure to exfoliate my skin in the shower and apply this cream in a light layer on an every-other-day basis in the spring and summer. I just started my tanning season off a week or so ago. I still had some of this cream from last year and it works like a charm! I find the colour I get from it is very natural and even. And gradual, which is important because people at my work notice every little change. I don't want it to be obvious that my tan isn't real!

To be honest, I haven't tried any other brands of tanning creams because this one suits me just fine. Why fix what ain't broke?

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all my friends south of the border!

~

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:




Happy weekend!! 

11 comments:

  1. I love Jergens, and especially this cream! A lot of people complain about the smell, but I actually love it! I agree, if it works for you, then stick with it! Have a fabulous weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one, but I have DEFINITELY made myself look streaky with it before. Patience is key :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used a tanning lotion before but I've heard with practice, they turn out amazing!
    Happy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to try that lotion! my legs are crazy pale :/ have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used that lotion in college religiously now I use their instant sun and love it!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Jergens lotion gives a much more natural-looking glow. I agree with you - if it isn't broken, don't fix it. I try to apply that to all areas of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is great! I don't tan very easily so this saves me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teachers at work are crazy about this stuff right now. Except I've noticed that if they don't blend it in it leaves a "tan line." Particularly at the bottom of their legs. Told them they need to apply it to the tops of their feet too so it all looks natural. Don't know if you have experienced that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so time for a bit of tanning lotion! Especially a moisturizing one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love this stuff! It smells so good too!

    ReplyDelete